Wild Albacore Tuna Poke Bowls doesn't get easier for and easy and hearty homemade meal, filled with protein, and healthy omega-3 fatty acids which are essential to your overall health! 🍽️
Our sashimi grade wild albacore tuna loins are only $17 per pound. We have some of the best deals on fresh seafood. As your local fisherman, we also supply to many local restaurants so you are getting the same high-quality product they are getting. 😊
- 1/4 c. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 lb. sushi-grade wild albacore tuna, cut into bite-size pieces
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced cucumber
- Pickled ginger
- Diced mango
- Potato chips or wonton crisps
- Sesame seeds
1) In a large bowl, whisk together soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, green onions, and sesame seeds. Add tuna and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour.
2) To serve, add rice to the bottom of four bowls. Top with tuna and toppings of your choice. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds before serving.
Click here to buy wild albacore tuna loins online for pick up in Ladner or free delivery in Vancouver area!