Shipping to Toronto is currently on hold until the end of live spot prawn season, till late June.
We are now shipping wild-caught, sustainable, 100% traceable & fishermen-direct seafood to the Greater Toronto Area!
- We currently only ship to addresses in: the City of Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, and Markham.
- We ship every other Thursday (check the calendar upon check out, and subject to change).
- Cut-off is MONDAY at 9AM.
- Same-day Home Delivery (Thursday):
- If you are outside of our 25km radius for delivery, we may be in contact with you.
- Our couriers in Toronto will call you 30-60 minutes prior to delivery.
- *make sure you enter a valid phone number so we can contact you*
- *make sure to check your spam folder for emails*
- If your postal code isn't working and you are sure you are in our delivery zone, please contact us.
Products are subject to availability. We will contact you in case there are any changes to your order. Sometimes shipments maybe delayed due to unpredictable circumstances in our industry but we will contact you via email. Partial melting may happen due to weather (the seafood is safe to refreeze) and other factors we cannot control and we are not responsible however we do our best resolve any issues so feel free to contact us. Please order at your risk.
How to buy seafood online for Greater Toronto Area delivery:
- Browse our seafood collections.
- Add your items to shopping cart.
Click on "Shipping"
Enter your postal code. If you are sure you are in our delivery area, please contact us with your full address.
Click on the calendar icon and choose preferred delivery date.
Fill in your shipping info. Make sure your contact info is valid especially your phone & email because our couriers may contact you. We will not be responsible if you provided us the incorrect contact details.
Choose "Shipping" Method.
Continue to payment methods to finish check out. You may pay with credit card or Paypal. Bank deposit has been disabled for certain areas.
- Check your email for your order confirmation page. It may have ended up in your spam folder (make sure to add us to your safe-senders list). Contact us if you did not receive your order confirmation.