Lingcod (Wild, Fresh)
*TWO DAY ONLY: THURSDAY-FRIDAY, MARCH 17-18, 2022. *LADNER PICKUP ON MARCH 17-18 AT 9AM-1PM. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL FOR PICKUP LOCATION. *YVR DELIVERY AVAILABLE FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 18.
Fresh lingcod fillets are $17/lb. You're ordering per lb. We will weigh the fillets to be as close to your order as possible. You may have to pay the difference when you receive your order at $17.00/lb per any additional weight.
Fresh & live products are all subject to availability. Please follow our Facebook page for any updates. We accept cash, Interact, Visa and MasterCard at pickup. Prices of fresh products may vary week to week depending on market price.
Craving for fish and chips, fish tacos or chowder? Our wild fresh lingcod -- a beautiful white, flaky fish -- is versatile in cooking due to its firm texture and delicious flavour. The meat holds together nicely and it's perfect for baking, broiling, steaming, poaching, smoked, fried, or even simply pan-fried.
Our wild-caught fresh lingcod is perfect for a healthy, lean, and omega-3 rich meal. It is sustainably caught from Haida Gwaii, BC, by our local fishing families.
Wild Lingcod Notes:
- lingcod fillets: $17/lb
- deliciously mild, slightly sweet flavour
- high in lean protein which aids in healthy bones, cartilage, skin and blood
- lingcod is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids for optimal heart and brain health
- low in calories, sodium, and fat
- wild-caught, never farmed or genetically-modified
- note: this is not sashimi-grade
- interesting fact: lingcod is not a "cod" despite its name
Nutritional Information for Wild Lingcod:
per 3.5oz of of Wild Lingcod
- Calories 128
- Fat 3 g
- Protein 22 g
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Sodium 400 m