Coonstripe ShrimpRegular price $20.00 Sale price $17.00
What is Coonstripe Shrimp?
Coonstripe shrimp is a nutritious species of shrimp caught in the waters around Vancouver Island. They are versatile and easy to cook; great on the barbecue with a brush of olive oil and garlic, you can bread them to make popcorn shrimp, or used as a protein paired with a pasta dish, paella, etc.
Coonstripe Shrimp Notes:
- There is approximately 40 frozen Coonshimp tails per 1 pound.
- Lean source of protein that contains all essential amino acids for your body.
- Loaded with vitamins and nutrients such as phosphorus, vitamin B12, calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, zinc, selenium, and choline.
- Coonshrimp is low in calories so it is a good source of protein for those looking to loose weight.
- Contains the antioxidant, astaxanthin, which may help protect against inflammation by preventing free radicals from damaging your cells
Nutritional Information for Coonstripe Shrimp:
per 3oz of of Coonstripe Shrimp
- Calories 90
- Fat 1g
- Protein 15g
- Carbs 0g
- Cholesterol 140 mg
- Sodium 292 mg
- Credit Card
- Cash upon pick up
Buy your Coonstripe Shrimp direct from your local fishermen now for the highest-quality and fresh seafood! You can pick up in Ladner or Vancouver or get it delivered straight to your door. Find more information and delivery options here.