Wild Pink Salmon
*PRICE IS PER POUND (except for the 5lb case variant) * Please read the product descriptions carefully, and bring cash in case you need to pay the difference in weight. * We will get as close to the number of pounds you choose as possible.
Pink salmon is the smallest of the Pacific Salmon species due to it's short life span however it is packed with nutrients and healthy omega-3 fats, meaning you should be adding pink salmon to your diet consistently to take advantage of it's succulent flavour and multitudes of healthy benefits.
Pink salmon is has a mild taste and soft texture, and is best when marinated for a blast of flavour. It is an economical alternative compared to other species of more expensive wild salmon, yet Wild Pink Salmon still high in omega-3 content, nutrient-dense, and contains no antibiotics or hormones.
Wild Pink Salmon Notes:
- firm texture
- rich in flavour
- flesh is pale pink in colour
- high in omega-3 fatty acids
- high protein, low saturated fat and cholesterol
- high in vitamin A and D
- flash-frozen fillets are individually vacuumed sealed
- fillets are skin on with very minimal bones
- thaw & ready to cook
- no preservatives, wild-caught, never farmed or genetically-modified
Available (please choose from the drop down menu):
- Case of Frozen Pink Salmon Fillets
- Fresh Pink Salmon Fillets
- Fresh Whole Pink Salmon (head off, gutted, cleaned)
Nutritional Information for Wild Pink Salmon:
per 3.5oz of of wild pink salmon
- Calories 126
- Fat 4.4 g
- Protein 20 g
- Cholesterol 46 mg
- Sodium 74 mg
- Credit Card
- E-Transfer ("Bank Transfer")
- Cash upon pick up
Buy your frozen crab clusters online direct from your local fishermen now for the highest-quality and fresh seafood! You can pick up at Ladner Wharf or get it delivered straight to your door. Find more information and delivery options here.