Craving for fish and chips, fish tacos or chowder? Lingcod -- a beautiful white, flaky fish -- is versatile in cooking due to its firm texture and delicious flavour. The meat holds together nicely and it's perfect for baking, broiling, steaming, poaching, smoked, fried, or even simply pan-fried.
Our wild-caught lingcod is perfect for a healthy, lean, and omega-3 rich meal. It is sustainably caught from Haida Gwaii, BC, by our local fishing families, and flash-frozen at sea to preserve freshness and quality.
Wild Wild Lingcod Notes:
- frozen, vacuumed-packed, skin on, bones-off
- deliciously mild, slightly sweet flavour
- high in lean protein which aids in healthy bones, cartilage, skin and blood
- lingcod is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids for optimal heart and brain health
- low in calories, sodium, and fat
- wild-caught, never farmed or genetically-modified
- note: this is not not sashimi-grade
- interesting fact: lingcod is not a "cod" despite its name
Nutritional Information for Wild Lingcod:
per 3.5oz of of Wild Lingcod
- Calories 128
- Fat 3 g
- Protein 22 g
- Cholesterol 66 mg
- Sodium 400 mg
- Credit Card
- E-Transfer ("Bank Transfer")
- Cash upon pick up
Buy your wild Lingcod online directly from your local fishermen now for the highest-quality and freshest seafood! You can pick up at Ladner Wharf or Vancouver, or get it delivered straight to your door. Find more information and delivery options here.